Jamie's Tips and Freebies: Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse Challenge

Friday, June 27, 2014

Shakeology 3 Day Cleanse Challenge

So the last few weeks I have been feeling off, nothing has changed, no weight gain,no binge eating etc. just off. I have told my husband and several of my girlfriends that I am just lacking energy, tossing and turning at night, not real hungry and just plan grumpy. Usually when I get to this point I will do a 2-3 day juice cleanse (I usually do them 2-3 times a year) to basically reboot my system. BUT I have decided to try something a little different and to invite all you (my support team of family and friends) to join me and recharge our systems.

I introduce to you the 3 Day Shakeology Cleanse (pretty simple) and it will cost you less than eating at Dunkin Donuts and McDonalds. I don't know about you but those places are extremely unhealthy and way over priced.

Check out the picture for a break day on how each day will play out. If interested we can do it two different ways: you can order a supply for yourself thru my page

www.beachbodycoach.com/ASHLEYANDY1028
or I do have a supply of individual servings on hand for $4.00ea.

Each day you will drink 3 shakeology's so that is $12.00 A DAY plus a few pieces of fruit, green tea, salad and some protein. SERIOUSLY?? not costly at all. Depending on how many of you are interested I am leaning towards tackling this challenge July 21st thru July 23rd. Ask some questions, check it out and let me know. I will even have my husband doing it along side me. Let's reboot together my friends!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment