Jamie's Tips and Freebies: Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe

Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe

Strawberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe

We all love ice cream, am I right?!?!
Some also suffer from dairy or stomach issues and can't eat it without serious issues. So I found this and tried it and let me tell you it is pink heaven in a glass and my kids love it too! They want me to try different fruits and yogurt flavors. 

So here it is super super simple. 

Roughly take 1 cup of cut up fresh strawberries and freeze. I did it for about 4 hours. You can use pre bought frozen strawberries as well. 

After frozen take the frozen strawberries and Greek vanilla yogurt and put it in your blender, ninja or food processor. What ever you have that will get the job done. You can also add honey if you want but I didn't. 

Mix for several minutes stopping to scrap the sides every so often. It took roughly 5 minutes. 


Once you get the consistency of the picture above you can eat it or freeze it for another 30 minutes which is what I did. 


Yum yum yum! Only 149 calories depending on the Greek yogurt you use. Tonight I am doing banana and peanut butter look for that recipe tomorrow. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment