Jamie's Tips and Freebies: Glazed Pork Chop Recipe

Thursday, March 27, 2014

Glazed Pork Chop Recipe

Glazed Pork Chop Recipe

I was a little unsure about this one but I wanted to try it and am glad that I did. We all really liked it and it had some spice. 


Ingredients:

4-5 pork chops (bone or boneless)
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt (I didn't use)
1/2 tsp pepper

Take all the ingredients minus the pork chops and mix in a small bowl. 

Preheat oven to 350

Take the mix and coat the top and bottom of the pork chops. Use it all up
Bake in the oven for roughly 30 minutes depending on the size and thickness of your pork chops. 

That's it super easy and good! I served the pork chop with a salad yum!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment