Jamie's Tips and Freebies: Cottage cheese scrambled eggs

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Cottage cheese scrambled eggs

Alright I know this one sounds super gross I thought the same when I came across this recipe BUT you have got to try it. Not only is it full of protein but it makes you feel fuller longer. Everyone in my family loves them including my picky 10 year old son. 

Cottage cheese scrambled eggs 



Whisk 2 to 3 eggs in a bowl (just the eggs no milk or anything) 

Heat up a pan on low/medium with a little butter or margarine (whatever you use)

Pour in the whisked eggs

Quickly add a couple spoonfuls of cottage cheese and then mix it up just as if you are making regular scrambled eggs. 


Add salt and pepper to taste but honestly they don't need anything added! 

Let me know what you think! 
Enjoy ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment