Jamie's Tips and Freebies: Frozen Yogurt Strawberries

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Frozen Yogurt Strawberries

Frozen Yogurt Strawberries

I came across this simple little idea and gave it a shot. This is perfect for those of you who love cake and/or sweet treats. 

All you do is take strawberries and cut them in have or quarter depending on their size and your favorite flavor of Greek yogurt. Dip strawberry in yogurt and put on a cookie sheet with either parchment or wax paper. Then put in the freezer and enjoy. Simple enough right?!?!

I used strawberries and orange cream sickle Greek yogurt and to me it tastes like a white cake with fresh strawberries. I would imagine you could use different fruits and different flavors of Greek yogurt. This will be one I play with a lot this spring and summer. 

Oh sorry for no picture my daughter and I are them to quickly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment